When it comes to style, you've got game. Rest assured, this power recliner is sure to win you over with its ultra-cool looks and major league features. Showcasing all the bells and whistles, this designer recliner is inspired by sports car interiors-with a fabulous faux leather accentuated with horizontal channel tufting. An advanced one-touch power control with an Easy View™ power headrest puts you in the driver's seat. Dual cup holders and armrests with hidden storage take the form and function to another level.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Easy View™ adjustable headrest
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Genuine leather typically covers inside areas such as the back, seat and arm cushions; skillfully matched faux leather covers the remaining areas
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Each armrest includes storage compartment and cup holder
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Owner's Box Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||38''W x 37''D x 44''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.